Updated Mass Times and Locations
Updated and Current as of January 5, 2021
8:00 am daily Masses (Monday-Friday and first Saturday) will be located inside of the church with limited outdoor seating available in front of the church under the portico. Indoor seating is not permitted at this time. Please dress warmly. Face masks required.
The Saturday 5:00 pm Vigil Mass, Sunday 9:00 am, and Sunday 11:00 am Masses will be live streamed inside of the church with limited outdoor seating available in front of the church under the portico. Indoor seating is not permitted at this time. Please dress warmly. Face masks required. Click HERE to view the live stream Masses, where you can conveniently donate, view the worship aid and bulletin, and send us your prayer intentions. The Masses will also be available to view throughout the weekend on our website, YouTube channel, and Facebook page.
We will distribute Holy Communion outside at the main doors of the church (Cottage side) for approximately 15 minutes after each weekend Mass. Please arrive at the church as soon as possible after the Mass concludes, which is about 45-50 minutes after the Mass start time.
The Sunday 7:30 pm Mass is cancelled at this time. Communion will be distributed in front of the church from 7:30 - 8:30 pm on Sunday evenings.
The following diocesan and county guidelines are still in place:
- Seating is outdoors only. Limited outdoor seating is available in front of the church under the portico.
- Face masks are required for those ages 2 and older unless you have a medical exemption. We will provide a face mask for you if you need one.
- We will continue to collect information for contact tracing purposes.
- Use hand sanitizer. You are also encouraged to bring personal hand sanitizer with you.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet when seated and when in line to receive communion. Families may sit together.
- The congregation is asked to not sing or chant during the Mass.
- Wear your face mask and maintain physical distancing of six feet while in line to receive Holy Communion. You are encouraged to receive in the hand. Upon receiving the Body of Christ, step to one side and consume.
- Please minimize socializing after Mass. Wear your mask and maintain physical distancing when talking to others.
- If you are sick or feel unwell, please stay home. Dispensation from Mass is still in effect for all of the faithful.
Thank you for following the diocesan and county guidelines, which allow us to to have the public celebration of the Mass.