We welcome you to join us at OLA for the First Sunday of Lent. You are encouraged to join us online, and indoor and outdoor seating will also be available. Face masks and physical distancing are required.
The schedule is below:
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 5:00 pm
- Sunday Masses at 9:00 am and 11:00 am
- Holy Communion will be distributed on Sunday evenings from 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm and also after Masses at the following times:
- 5:45 pm - 6:00 pm after the 5:00 pm Saturday Vigil Mass
- 9:45 am - 10:00 am after the 9:00 am Sunday Mass
- 11:45 am - 12:00 pm after the 11:00 am Sunday Mass
The following diocesan and public health guidelines are in place:
- Limited indoor seating is available, up to 25% capacity.
- Face masks are required for those ages 2 and older unless you have a medical exemption. We will provide a face mask for you if you need one. Please wear your face mask over your nose and mouth while inside of the church.
- We will continue to collect information for contact tracing purposes.
- Use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizing stations are in place throughout the church. You are also encouraged to bring personal hand sanitizer with you.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet when seated. Families may sit together.
- The congregation is asked to not sing or chant during the Mass.
- Communion will be brought to you in the pews. You are encouraged to receive in the hand.
- Please minimize socializing after Mass. Wear your mask and maintain physical distancing when talking to others.
- If you are sick or feel unwell, please stay home. Dispensation from Mass is still in effect for all of the faithful.
Thank you for following the diocesan and public health guidelines, which allow us to to have the public celebration of the Mass. Your patience and understanding during this difficult time are appreciated.
Our Lady of the Assumption and St. Joseph, pray for us.